Tuesday, November 12, 2013

C4K Summary for November

Crusader
Rain Forest from Crusader's story
My first student for November is in Mr.Mark's grade 6 class at Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. The writing assignment was to write a narrative that was based in the rain forest. Crusader's story was very creative and very well written. He was very descriptive on how the rain forest looked and how he felt. Crusader did a great job describing how he was attacked by an Anaconda and how he called for help and was saved by James. I commented on this post and told him how creative his post was and that he did a very good job describing the rain forest.

Haley Jean
Haley Jean's painting
For my final C4K I was assigned Haley Jean, a student in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Haley is a six year old in Ms.Cassidy's class. The assignment was to choose a medium and convey an emotion of their choosing. For her assignment Haley chose to convey Happiness using paint. Haley’s post was titled Colours and feelings. Haley's painting was beautiful and easily conveyed happiness with her bright pinks and purples she used in her painting. In my comment to Haley I told her how beautiful her painting was and how I was able to recognize that she was conveying Happiness as her emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment